How to send mail in Boomi using Gmail as SMTP server?(Part-2)
This blog Demonstrates how to send mail using Gmail as SMTP server
We will select File Name and Body and set the values in set properties shape.Select body and click ok.
- Once again, click on + on the left side to set the parameters. Select the connector as mail from the left side and click on + and choose File Name.
- We have configured both the properties (i.e. body and filename) in set properties shape
- We will now set values to the properties. Select Mail - Body and click + on the parameters.
- Choose Type as static and static value as a text message i.e. “Please find the attached file for your review”. Click ok.
- Select Mail – File Name and click + on the parameters.
- Choose Type as static and give file name (demo.txt) as static value. Click ok.
- After configuring the set properties shape, it looks like,
Finally, drag and drop stop shape onto the process canvas to indicate the end of the process flow.
Place all shapes in the order as shown below.
Start à Message à Set properties à Mail à Stop
Test the process by clicking Test button on the right hand side by configuring the atom as shown in the below screenshots.
We see that process has been executed. Click on mail connector and navigate to connection data and we can see that mail has been sent with the details which we have configured.
This is how the mail and attachment looks like,